eBay, Embrace Your Inner RetailerRob Hof
That’s the advice of Stifel, Nicolaus analyst Scott Devitt, and I think he’s on to something. In his latest note on eBay, on which he has a buy, he says eBay should focus less on the kind of fee adjustments that appear to be imminent and focus more on merchandising their sellers’ products better.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts