The Founder Returns
In returning as Starbucks' (SBUX) chief executive officer, Howard Schultz follows in the footsteps of Apple's (AAPL) Steve Jobs, Dell's (DELL) Michael Dell, and a long line of founders who turned the reins of their companies over to a hand-picked successor only to wind up dissatisfied with the results.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders