Market Crash's Impact On Auction 73
Last Friday might have marked the largest single-day market capitalization drop for telecom carriers in history, per Blair Levin, an analyst with Stifel, Nicolaus & Co. Since the beginning of the year, AT&T lost $34.5 billion of its capitalization, and Verizon — $17 billion. Search giant Google lost more than 15% of its capitalization since New Year’s.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries