The Fed's Rate CutBy
The Fed cutting rates this morning by 0.75 percentage points will help some things but not others. The central bank should be able to pump enough liquidity into the financial markets to avoid a general systemic collapse. That’s the main function of the central bank, and they have sufficient resources to do it.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts