The A to Z of Getting Into Columbia
Linda Meehan, assistant dean for admissions at Columbia Business School, likes to joke that she "bleeds blue." It's a reference to her and her family's long affiliation with Columbia University, a school whose official colors are blue and white. Members of her family have attended Columbia's law, architecture, engineering, and undergraduate schools. The most recent member of the family to attend Columbia is Meehan's son, currently a second-year student at the business school.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders