Japan's auto stocks take a kickingIan Rowley
One aspect of being a journalist at BusinessWeek is that we’re not supposed to buy shares in the companies we write about. Indeed, each year in January, BusinessWeek asks us to fill out a form in which correspondents declare stocks that we or our nearest and dearest hold. For the record, I don’t own any stocks, although I have been known to dabble in broad-based investment trusts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders