Innovation Measurement:Tracking the State of Innovation in the American Economy.By
One of the most important documents to come out from the government on innovation is this report to the Commerce Secretary by The Advisory Committee on Measuring Innovation in the 21st Century. It outlines what needs to be done on the metrics front—and sugests such intangibles as talent and R&D be measured as investment, not just cost.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts