Reports: Yahoo to Lay Off Up to 20% of StaffRob Hof
Yahoo CEO Jerry Yang is reviewing whether to lay off up to 20% of the embattled company’s 14,000-person [corrected] staff, according to tips reported by Henry Blodget at Silicon Alley Insider, Rafat Ali at Paidcontent.org, and Mike Arrington at TechCrunch.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries