Recent fund flow data indicate that U.S. investors continue to purchase international equities at the expense of U.S. stocks. Modern, developed stock markets in the United Kingdom, Europe, Japan, and Australia represent 80% of overseas stock market value, garnering the bulk of these capital flows.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock