Payment Transaction Software for Small Businesses
Although the majority of merchant accounts offer their own payment gateways or payment-processing software systems, there are benefits to having your own gateway system. A payment gateway is an application that submits your customer’s credit-card information securely to your merchant account provider. All online credit-card transactions that take place in real time must have a payment gateway.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations