Google-Tube's on the rise -- and so is online video viewing in generalReena Jana
Yes, comScore just sent out its Video Metrix report this morning, citing online video viewing in November 2007. The report says that more than 75 percent of Americans watched a video (either streamed or downloaded) online in November. On average, people spent 3.25 hours a month viewing videos on the Web during that month. And yes, Google-Tube is the behemoth in this space. According to comScore, Google Sites, including YouTube.com, increased market share between October and November. Google Sites represent 31.3 percentage points of the online video market share, which is up more than 2 percentage points.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock