Detroit '08: Green Tech and Road Candy
It was tough to focus on all the new vehicles at the North American International Auto Show when so much of the show-stand conversations seemed to be about falling sales, the nose-diving economy, and the 2008 Presidential election. Three White House candidates even showed up at the show during the press preview, which coincided with the Michigan primary.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks