Private Equity's New Tool for Asia
As private equity firms raise billions of dollars for deployment across Asia, competition for attractive investment opportunities and pressure from limited partners for superior returns has led many firms to adopt an approach centered around operational investing, which aims to deliver value and generate returns by improving a target company's operations.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's