Apple's Innovation Strategy: More Than MacBook Air.
I suffer from product lust as much as any so I was pretty taken with the latest ultra-thin laptop from Apple. There’s plenty of “innovation” in it, much of it taken from the use-interface design and the miniaturization of the iPod and iPhone.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt