Ford and Dodge's Big Bets on Big Trucks
Ford (F) and Chrysler, even as they battle each other for "green" bona fides with hybrids, plug-ins, and clean diesel vehicles at the North American International Auto Show this week, yearn for the days when every Polo-wearing, baby-boomer, weekend deck-builder looked at pickup truck ads with the longing eyes of a debutante coveting the latest Gucci purse.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing