Honda backs dieselDavid Welch
I promise I won’t ride the diesel hobby horse too much longer. But the gas-saving engines will get a boost in the next couple of years as Honda starts selling diesel cars in the U.S. Company President and CEO Takeo Fukui backed away from last year’s comments that the Accord sedan will get a diesel. But he did say at the Detroit auto show today that an Acura sedan will get one pretty soon. And the auto maker will sell it in America.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's