Howard Schultz's Second Act Is Burnishing His FirstBy
A couple of years ago I sat down with Starbuck’s chairman Howard Schultz. It was very interesting. To me, Schultz was clearly talking about a second act for himself. He felt, in my opinion, that there is more to life than selling people over-priced coffee.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's