Building Networks, Online and Off
One of the most important skills for the professional of the future is networking. I had the opportunity to discuss this with Michael Dulworth, author of The Connect Effect: Building Strong Personal, Professional and Virtual Networks (Berrett-Koehler, January, 2008). He is also chief executive officer of Executive Development Networks, an organization that is focused on building cross-organizational connections in the HR world. Edited excerpts of a recent conversation follow:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single