Bringing Passion to Starbucks, Travelocity
On Monday, Jan. 7, Starbucks (SBUX) Chairman Howard Schultz returned (BusinessWeek.com, 1/7/08) to a position he hadn't occupied since 2000—chief executive officer of the coffee giant. On his return, Schultz was blunt, telling analysts the company had lost sight of its mission and would rededicate itself to "laser-like focus on the customer experience."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders