Storm Over My Tata Car Post.By
An interesting and stormy thread is brewing over my post on the forthcoming $2,500 car from Tata Motors. A number of Indians point out that the US has done very little to raise auto mileage, curb carbon emissions, or fight global warming in general. Point very well taken and a point that I agree with totally. The US didn’t sign the Kyoto Accords and Detroit has been incredibly far behind in raising mileage standards (and as a result has lost enormous market share to Japanese car makers, such as Toyota which produces the hybrid Prius). The US appears to have woken up to global warming finally but much work needs to be done.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses