Treasuries Trade Lower
S&P MARKETSCOPE (01/07/2008 - 7:12 AM): The 2-year Treasury note is off 01/32 to 100-30/32 for yield of 2.764%, 10-year notes off 03/32 to 103 for yield of 3.886% and the 30-year bond off 08/32 to 110-03/32 for yield of 4.389%. Some profit taking after recent gains. There is speculation as Bush might unveil economic stimulus plan but unclear when. Apparently discussed issue with Bernanke, Paulson Friday after Jobs report suggested economy headed into slowdown with high inflation. Few economic reports this week. But several Fed speakers scheduled, including Bernanke on Thursday. Will be watched for clues about Fed actions.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day