To Avoid Personal Liability, Observe Corporate Rules
My wife and I are the only shareholders of our C corporation. How many shareholders and directors board meetings must we hold annually? Must the board make decisions on topics such as leases and pension plans that can be carried out directly by the CEO, or can the CEO act independently? —G.C., Winter Springs, Fla.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's