Rock Band for the PlayStation 2 is like seeing a cover band over the original performers—you'll have a good time but you'll notice something is missing. The game still has the essential "rock until you drop" gameplay, enabling you to sing, strum and/or drum along to over forty-plus popular songs. However, the game's World Tour Mode just isn't the same. There are no customization options, world tour stops or online functions whatsoever. You also can't download any additional songs. It still turns in a solid performance, especially when playing with friends, but this version is the weakest.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes