Reliance Power Listing to Charge Up Indian IPOs
While Reliance Power may not be a stock for short-term investors to consider, the company is poised to get the Indian IPO market off to a good start this year. The greenfield power producer is seeking to raise between Rs105.3 billion and Rs117 billion ($2.7 billion to $3 billion), which will make it the largest Indian IPO evermdash;ahead of property developer DLF's $2.25 billion deal in June last year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses