Sony's Blu-Ray And Wikia Search--It's The Platform Stupid.By
Doblin’s Larry Keeley wisely cautions companies not to focus too much attention on innovating specific new products or services and, instead, look to new platforms for disrutptive spurts of growth. We have two new such platforms with us now—Jimmy Wales new collaborative concept for search and Sony’s Blu-ray format that will probably become the new high definition format thanks to Warner Brothers’ decision to go with it rather than the Toshiba/Microsoft HD-DVD.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt