10 Best Books On Innovation To Get You Through The Recession.By
We are at a tipping point in the economy where recession is probable so CEOs and top managers need to quickly shift their strategies for 2008. The CEOs who will be tossed out by their boards in a year or two will be the ones who simply focus on cutting costs over the next twelve months, allowing competitors to smack their companies hard with new products and services as the economy begins to grow strongly again in 09. Smart managers will focus on innovation during the tough months ahead and come out swinging by the end of the year. This is what Apple tends to do so look to Apple—not for its products—but for its strategy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt