Movers: Bed Bath & Beyond, Micrel, Intel, Global Payments
Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) posts $0.52 (including tax benefit), vs. $0.50 a year ago, third quarter EPS on slightly higher same-store sales, 11% higher total sales. It sees fourth quarter EPS of $0.64-$0.67 on flat same-store sales percentage, bringing BBBY's fiscal year 2008 EPS estimate to $2.08-$2.11, below the current consensus view. S&P cuts ests, target; reiterates buy. Morgan Keegan cuts estimates, maintains market perform.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis