MBA Hears Disney Voices
I live by two rules: think big and make every day count. Last May, I had an opportunity to put these two principles to work. Shortly after graduating with an MBA from Penn State's Smeal College of Business, I became a finance manager for Disney Character Voices International, a department within the Walt Disney Co. (DIS) that maintains the quality and consistency of Disney character voices across all products and languages. Prior to my MBA I received my law degree from Penn State and decided to attend business school in order to get some functional expertise. I feel the combination of these two schools of thoughts (no pun intended) will always serve me well in the marketplace—and that proved true for my current position.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap