Movers: Monsanto, GM, CVS, Overstock.com, Solarfun Energy
Monsanto Company (MON) posts better-than-expected $0.46 vs. $0.16 a year ago, first quarter EPS on 36% revenue rise. It sees fiscal year 2008 EPS of $2.50-$2.60, excluding the impact of Solutia's emergence from bankruptcy, both on reported and ongoing basis.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas