Lenovo Thinks Beyond the ThinkPad
By buying IBM's (IBM) personal computer business three years ago, Lenovo vaulted from the No. 8 position among PC makers to become the world's third-biggest. Now Lenovo is taking a second bold step that will determine whether it can stay in the top ranks for the long haul. On Jan. 3, the eve of the International Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, Lenovo announced that it's expanding from its focus on business users to target the consumer market on a global basis.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’