Solar Stocks Get Their Day in the Sun
Investors seem to be hopeful that the time has come for solar panels to break out of their niche market and find a wider range of customers. Shares of LDK Solar (LDK) climbed on Jan. 2 after the company released a financial outlook for the next two years and Akeena Solar's (AKNS) stock price soared on news of a licensing deal with a major producer that will launch the company's cost-saving technology in Europe and parts of Asia.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock