Blogging Lures Ben Rosen, Major Shaper of the PC WorldHeather Green
Ben Rosen, one of the big influencers of the PC world, has jumped into the blogging pool. Rosen, the former chairman of Compaq, retired from the industry five years ago. As my colleague Steve Hamm (who wrote cover story about Rosen) puts it, he still has the urge to express himself and influence issue. And he’s doing it through a blog.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations