The World Is Watching Vietnam's Big IPO
The long-awaited and oft-delayed initial public offering of Vietnam's largest state-owned bank is finally under way. The deal for Vietcombank is expected to raise $600 million—or more than the entire market capitalization of the Ho Chi Minh Stock Exchange just two years ago.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders