Northern Rock: Is Time Starting to Run Out?
The N word loomed larger for Northern Rock this week. After three months of trying to find a "private sector solution" for the stricken bank's crisis, the pros-pect of nationalisation has now become a more serious option for the Government to make sure its gets its £25bn of loans back.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling