Nicolas Sarkozy Is in a Hurry
Nicolas Sarkozy hit the ground running, and he hasn't stopped. In the past week alone, France's new President has met with the Pope at the Vatican, launched negotiations to overhaul labor laws, led an environmental-protection delegation to the endangered Camargue region—and still found time for a stroll through Disneyland Paris with his new girlfriend, ex-supermodel and singer Carla Bruni.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster