Narrowing the Field
Last month, I flew across the country to visit Fuqua, Duke's business school. In addition to interviewing with a second-year student, attending a Strategy class, touring the campus, and talking with several current students, I met more than a dozen hopeful applicants.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner