Jerry Bruckheimer Launches Game Studio with MTV
Although many consumers may not be aware, MTV Games' presence in the video game industry is getting larger by the day. With $500 million invested in the space, and Rock Band apparently "flying off shelves" MTV's imprint on gaming is just beginning to be felt. Although Rock Band is getting all the press these days, the company's reach extends far beyond the music genre. And MTV's reach just grew wider thanks to internationally renowned motion picture and television producer Jerry Bruckheimer who has partnered in an exclusive deal with MTV Games to develop and create new and original video games.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas