Stocks: Best and Worst Sectors for '08
The S&P 500 gained 1.4% in January, 2007, signaling an up year for the markets, according to the January Barometer. (Since 1945 whenever the S&P 500 advanced in January, the S&P 500 continued to rise during the remaining 11 months of the year 85% of the time, posting an average price advance of 11.8%.)
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020