Goldman, Macquarie Take Out Waste Industries
Waste Industries USA (WWIN) said Dec. 18 it has signed a definitive merger agreement that will take the company private, with a group of investors led by its management in a deal with a total equity value of roughly $544 million.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Europe Stocks Fall After China Drop; Dollar Steady: Markets Wrap
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says