Europe's Online Gambling Sites Get Unlucky
The odds seem to be stacked against Europe's online betting sector. After being shut out of the U.S. market last year, companies such as Britain's Partygaming (PRTY.L) and Austria's Bwin (BWIN.BE) were dealt another blow on Dec. 17 when the European Commission announced a trade settlement with the U.S. that scuppers their chances of re-entering that lucrative market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day