A Vision of the Tax Future
Yesterday I went to the International Tax Policy Forum conference, “Who Pays the Corporate Tax in an Open Economy?”. By choice, I don’t attend many conferences, but after this one, I may have to go more often, because I saw a vision of the tax future (and no, I wasn’t smoking anything).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day