The Issue: Using Sick Time for Interviews
If there's a system-wide failure or a VIP has a crashed computer, companies need to know their info-tech professionals can always be reached. The demand has only grown more intense as workers increasingly rely on technology, inside the office and out, to do their jobs, and as the tech go-to worker rises in rank. So where does time for job-hunting fit in?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself