The Privacy Debate and What Government Actions Should Teach UsHeather Green
The Pew Internet & American Life Project put out a study yesterday that contained little surprises. People love looking up information about themselves. (About 47% have looked up information about themselves, up from 22% five years ago). But most (60%) don’t feel the need to limit information about themselves online.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap