My Speech At The Indian Design Summit.By
I just spent a remarkable week at an event that, in effect, launched the modern design movement in India. I’ll be blogging about it over the next couple of days and will start with my keynote speech that opened the CII-NID (Confederation of Indian Industries—National Institutes of Design) design summit. The conference marked the launch of a National Design Policy in India, important less for the Indian government’s new backing for innovation and design (although that’s important—we don’t have anything like that in the US) but more for the Indian design industry’s newfound vigor and strength.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing