Where the Affordable Suburbs Are
Finding an affordable house in a well-located, high-quality suburb is not easy, even in this climate of slumping real estate markets and omnipresent "For Sale" signs. The credit crunch is making it tougher than ever for buyers without trust funds or Wall Street paychecks to finance a dream pad in their favorite suburb.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks