Vital Signs: Will Consumers Keep Spending?
When the going gets tough, U.S. consumers apparently go shopping. Falling home prices, tighter credit standards, slower hiring, and gloomier consumer sentiment didn't do much to keep people from hitting the malls in November.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States