The 2008 Vote: Why MySpace Matters
The MySpace generation is politically engaged, gets a lot of political information online, and is concerned about the war on terror. Users of the popular Web site for socialization will be out in force in the 2008 Presidential elections. Those are among the findings in a survey of users of News Corp.'s (NWS) MySpace, the world's largest social network.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’