Commercial Paper Shakes up Chinese Debt Market
The introduction of commercial paper to China's capital markets two years ago caused quite a stir among corporations looking for new ways to raise funds. Suddenly here was a one-year debt instrument that could be issued without any of the administrative hassles that were keeping corporate bonds in the doldrums.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day