Smooth Sailing for Software Stocks
While flipping through the rolling 52-month relative strength charts for the 138 subindustries in the Standard & Poor's Composite 1500 index (which consists of the large-cap S&P 500, MidCap 400, and Small Cap 600 indexes), I noticed six subindustries that I thought had encouraging-looking, longer-term relative strength trends.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster