Is it a bailout?
I’m writing the Fed chapter of my econ textbook right now, and I’m fascinated to see that the “term auction facility” has been added as a fourth tool of monetary policy on the Fed site (see here).Should I add the “TAF” to the textbook chapter, or will it be gone by the time that the textbook comes out?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner